This is a work in progress.
It was begun as a central place for my students to find resources for their future classrooms since many are not on Facebook, but anyone is welcome to use what you find here. Everything I’m linking to was shared freely by the people who created these resources.
I’ve included authors’ names on all links. If you go to Bitmoji Craze for Educators on Facebook and search their names, you can find other stuff they’ve created.
A link to a resource for making slides: Slidesmania
- Quarter 1 Morning Meeting Slides – Early Elementary – by Allison Cunningham Bryan
- ELA Small Spaces by Katherine Arden – A Read-Along on Youtube – Created by Constance Fran
- HISTORY Causes of the Revolutionary War – Slide Presentation – Created by Tracy Dee
- HEALTH Food Label Detective – Health Class – created by Lori Radloff Groves
- MATH Story Problem – The soccer team conundrum – by Valerie Jay Hooton
- READING Olympics Library created by Brigette Marie
- MATH Math slides plus teacher helps created by Lynn Lorimer This is full of teacher helps – click everything and explore!
- A FABULOUS 2021-2022 planner created by Christine Beliveau
To remove a background – use the website https://www.remove.bg You can copy and paste your images or upload them. It will automatically remove the background for you. You can also use the erase feature to get rid of words or other images if you like a certain pose.